to the Imperial Treasury Vienna
We are looking forward to your visit.
|Wednesday – Monday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Extensive security measures are designed to offer you an enriching visitor experience.
- No test certificate is required for regular museum visits (except for the participation in guided tours and consumption in the café).
- Please keep a distance of at least two metres from other people who do not live in your household.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is required for the duration of the visit. For underaged visitors the following rules are in place: 0-5 years - no mask required / 6-14 years– nose and mouth mask required / Older than 15 years – FFP2 mask required.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available for use throughout the house.
- Audio guides are properly disinfected after each use.
Information about guided tours:
- Guided tours are permitted for groups of up to 10 people.
- A valid negative test is required to participate in the tour (proof of low epidemiological risk*).
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is required throughout the visit.
We recommend that you buy your admission ticket online in advance so that you do not have to queue at the cash desk. With your online ticket you can enter the museum directly via the Fast-Lane entrance.
Contactless payment on site is also possible.
Our staff is always available to answer your questions!
|Vienna City Card||13 €|
|Reduced admission 1)||12 €|
|Child/Young Person (0-19)||free|
1) Students (25 and under), seniors, Ö1 Club members, persons with special needs and their carers, conscripts (military/social service), unemployed.
|Annual Ticket 7 museums – 365 days|
(unlimited visits for a year from purchase)
|Annual Ticket U25||25 €|
|Annual Family Ticket|
(in the Museum Gift Bag)
|Treasures of the Habsburgs|
(single admission each to the KHM and the Treasury)
|The Emperor’s Treasures|
(Treasury + the Morning Exercise of the Spanish Riding School)
Complete the picture: your audio guide will point out details, explain context and let you in on a secret or two.
|Audio Guide||5 €|
|Audio Guide ‘Take 2’||7 €|
|Audio Guide Family (2 adults and up to 3 children)||8 €|
|Audio Guide Group p.p. (groups of 10 or more)||3 €|
- German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin.
- Try out audio guide
The arts education team is looking forward to accompanying you on your journey through the museum!
|Highlight Tour||6 €|
Buy your ticket online in advance
Delivery of Online Tickets
Your online ticket will be sent by email to the address provided by you. Please also check your spam folder.
The tickets remain valid from the point of purchase until they are stamped upon entry at the given site.
Photography and filming is only permitted for private use and non-commercial purposes. It is not permitted to use a flash or a tripod. Please take note of signs indicating photography bans for particular works of art.
Leave your outerwear, umbrellas, bags and other items at the cloakroom free of charge.
We are particularly happy to welcome young visitors and have special offers for children and those who have remained young at heart. Please keep an eye on the children you are accompanying during your entire visit.
Media representatives and journalists reporting about a KHM Museumsverband site, a current exhibition or event will receive free entry and press material from us. Please register your visit in writing at email@example.com least two workdays in advance, including in your email the name of your medium, your desired date of visit and a scanned image of your valid ID.
Download our terms and conditions
Please take a look at the KHM Museumsverband terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding ticket prices and opening times, please contact us by phone +43 1 525 24 - 2500 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your visit!