to the Imperial Treasury Vienna
We are looking forward to your visit.
|Wednesday – Monday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Extensive security measures are designed to offer you an enriching visitor experience.
- The museum visit is only possible with a 2G (vaccinated (from 2nd stitch) or recovered) proof (certificate of vaccination or recovery). For children from 6 to 12 years, 3G (tested, vaccinated, recovered) applies. For adolescents from 12 to 15 years, 2.5G (vaccinated, recovered, PCR test valid for 48h) applies. Only 4 approved vaccines are considered vaccinated according to the COVID Safeguards Regulation: Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Astra Zeneca. Johnson is only valid from the second stitch. You need the booster. For more information, click here.
- After one or more vaccinations with a vaccine that is not approved in the EU (e.g. Sputnik, Sinovac, etc.), a one-time booster vaccination with one of the vaccines approved by us (Pfizer/Moderna) is no longer valid. The proof is only valid for 2G after two vaccinations have been carried out with Pfizer or Moderna.
Exception: If a positive antibody test can be presented that was carried out BEFORE the booster vaccination with Pfizer or Moderna, this can also be done a one-time booster vaccination with one of these two vaccines can be accepted as proof of 2G.
- Wearing a FFP2 face mask is required for the duration of the visit. For underaged visitors the following rules are in place: 0-5 years - no mask required / from 6 years on – face mask required / from 14 years on - FFP2 mask required.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available for use throughout the house.
- Audio guides are properly disinfected after each use.
Information about guided tours:
- Guided tours are permitted for groups of up to 25 people.
- Wearing a FFP2 face mask is required throughout the visit.
We recommend that you buy your admission ticket online in advance so that you do not have to queue at the cash desk. With your online ticket, you can enter the museum directly via the Fast-Lane entrance.
Contactless payment on site is also possible.
Our staff is always available to answer your questions!
- a medical confirmation of an infection with SARS-CoV-2 that has been survived in the last six months and confirmed by molecular biology,
- proof of a second vaccination with a centrally approved vaccine against COVID-19, whereby the first vaccination must not have taken place more than 270 days ago, or vaccination as of the 22nd day after the vaccination. Day after vaccination in the case of vaccines for which only one vaccination is planned, whereby this may not be more than 270 days ago, or vaccination, provided that a positive molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 was available at least 21 days before vaccination or proof of neutralizing antibodies was available before vaccination, whereby the vaccination may not be more than 360 days ago,
- a certificate in accordance with Section 4 (18) of the EpiG or a certificate of segregation, if this was issued for a person who had demonstrably contracted SARS-CoV-2 in the 180 days prior to the planned testing.
|Vienna City Card||13 €|
|Reduced admission 1)||12 €|
|Child/Young Person (0-19)||free|
1) Students (25 and under), seniors, Ö1 Club members, persons with special needs and their carers, conscripts (military/social service), unemployed.
|Annual Ticket 7 museums – 365 days|
(unlimited visits for a year from purchase)
|Annual Ticket U25||25 €|
|Annual Family Ticket|
(in the Museum Gift Bag)
|Treasures of the Habsburgs|
(single admission each to the KHM and the Imperial Treasury)
|The Emperor’s Treasures|
(Treasury + the Morning Exercise of the Spanish Riding School)
|Bundesmuseen Card||59 €|
Complete the picture: your audio guide will point out details, explain context and let you in on a secret or two.
|Audio Guide||5 €|
|Audio Guide ‘Take 2’||7 €|
|Audio Guide Family (2 adults and up to 3 children)||8 €|
|Audio Guide Group p.p. (groups of 10 or more)||3 €|
- German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin.
- Try out audio guide
The arts education team is looking forward to accompanying you on your journey through the museum!
|Highlight Tour||6 €|
Buy your ticket online in advance
Delivery of Online Tickets
Your online ticket will be sent by email to the address provided by you. Please also check your spam folder.
The tickets remain valid from the point of purchase until they are stamped upon entry at the given site.
Photography and filming is only permitted for private use and non-commercial purposes. It is not permitted to use a flash or a tripod. Please take note of signs indicating photography bans for particular works of art.
Leave your outerwear, umbrellas, bags and other items at the cloakroom free of charge.
We are particularly happy to welcome young visitors and have special offers for children and those who have remained young at heart. Please keep an eye on the children you are accompanying during your entire visit.
Media representatives and journalists reporting about a KHM Museumsverband site, a current exhibition or event will receive free entry and press material from us. Please register your visit in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org least two workdays in advance, including in your email the name of your medium, your desired date of visit and a scanned image of your valid ID.
Download our terms and conditions
Please take a look at the KHM Museumsverband terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding ticket prices and opening times, please contact us by phone +43 1 525 24 - 2500 or by email email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your visit!