The KHM Annual Ticket is our invitation to you to visit all museums and branches of the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna as often as you want and for as long as you want, 365 days of the year, to explore the collections room by room and enjoy the exhibits in all their diversity at leisure.
From March 2016 a new Annual Ticket U25 for 19 to 25-year-old visitors will be available for only € 25.
The Annual Ticket is your entrance ticket to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna, the Imperial Treasury Vienna, the Imperial Carriage Museum Vienna, Ambras Castle Innsbruck, the Weltmuseum Wien with Imperial Armoury and the Theatermuseum with Paintings Gallery of the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna.
KHM Annual Ticket at a Glance
- Available at Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna, Imperial Treasury Vienna, Imperial Carriage Museum Vienna, Ambras Castle Innsbruck, Weltmuseum Wien and Theatermuseum.
- The Annual Ticket is issued directly at the ticket booths.
- Personalised with the name of the card holder, no photo required, valid together with a photo ID.
- Valid for one year as of date of issue.
- Includes: unlimited entrance to all seven branches and all exhibitions during the current year, over 300 guided tours
- Available as a gift in the form of a voucher
- Aditional advantages: Save 10% in the museum shop (on purchases of € 10,- or over, excl. books with set prices and vouchers); 50 % off audio guide tours at all our museum locations
- Get your free timeslot-ticket at the cash desk in the museum in front of the special exhibition.
Thank You to Our Partners
“The Annual Ticket is a fantastic idea that lets the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna appeal to everyone and not just culture-loving insiders,” enthuses Bettina Glatz-Kremsner, a member of the managing board at Austrian Lotteries. “It takes away the pressure visitors put themselves under to see everything at once. It gives you the opportunity to see an exhibition several times, without having to pay again.”
„The Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna is one of the leading museums of the world. Its impressive collections and excellent temporary exhibitions invite repeated visits. Ideal for anyone wanting to visit the museum again and again, the Annual Ticket is available from all post offices at a reduced price. The Annual Ticket offers you free entry to all six locations of the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna”, said Georg Plötzl, Director-General of Österreichische Post AG.
“Supporting the arts and cultural institutions in Austria is one of the main ways in which we demonstrate social responsibility. By selling Annual Tickets and offering a discount as an additional financial incentive, we can bring to bear the strength of our sales network as Austria’s biggest retail bank – for the benefit of the KHM and all Austrians who are interested in culture. I hope that in 2016 our sales of the annual ticket will again live up to the expectations of the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna.”
Byron Haynes, Chief Executive Officer of BAWAG P.S.K.